Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ITCHY HANDS AND SWINE FLU KILLS MY ASS


Lately,  I've been traveling down a good road leading to all kinds of possiblities.  I even started working at a grocer market for yuppies just so I can learn a thing or two about humble starts....No, I'm not kidding.  I'm a grocer-bagger guy who can tell you how to spend $1000 bucks and feel like  shit in a plastic bag all at once!  I return this week bearing great sentiment of new music, new birds, new homes, and new checks.  Last Friday I was kicking it in village with SKEW.  He's a musician that I'm certain most people who read this blog know nothing about,  but if you know a thing or two about him, then you know how "ill" the night went.  It's funny how musicians have become a dime a dozen and great musicians have been burried alive...and even though I don't fully believe in that later statement, it does hold it's validity.  The modern recording artist, for the most part, are jokes! Just some kid with some software and some fuggin Justice/ Kanye West  albums.  Not saying those guys aren't good at what they do, but seriously, that's not viable music in my opinion... No!  it's the next level of PVD 12" and Oakenfold singles.  uggh!

See you Azzholes in a few weeks..My pretentious rant has now ended with some SALT FOR YA' EARS!
THOM YORKE ERASER(SKEW REMIX) FROM 2008 ALBUM  ERASER

No comments:

Post a Comment