Sunday, April 12, 2009

Only if We Live to See Tomorrow, Tony!


Not really much time to write. It's not like we're on the road playing gigs and scoring kids, but it's sure as hell close to it! I didn't want to not post anything(double negative) especially since I haven't in a while. So the last time I wrote a post, I was going through some Dylan s**t and thinking about my girl and some old girls...but I've sort of sorted it all out for me self. And I've come upon the conclusion to not kick it with any of my ex-love muffins and focus extra hard on my s**t and the band. In the meantime, any hot broad I meet in Dumbo outside the cafe on Front and Adams street can do. Or I may just have to escape to LA and figure this s**t out in the desert.

Some booka shade for the memories when I use to lie in your bedroom watching the world around us leave our space. I miss the UWS, Ol' school BKLYN, and the way we used to be when we were smarter! Numbers + White Rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment