Monday, September 28, 2009

NEW GIRLS MAKE ME DIE EVERY NIGHT



Man, Just when I thought I was home free and relaxing in my friends new england cabin, I rcv'd a phone call from my boy in New York. He'd been phoning me all day and finally I caved in to take his call. He start asking me questions about girls for like 5 minutes. At some point I realised he was talking about the San Francisco band, Girls. I had listened to their album two days ago and had to stop because it was f**kin' SOLID. However, it's not all that original. They kinda do what the band Vietnam did when they were around. So when I told my boy I was over Girls, he start calling me a f**kin' "homo." No diss necessary, I'm sure most people will love the Girls. But when you have lived through the seventies and eighties and nineties, your ears are well seasoned to know a good re-run when you hear it. Now, since most bands are going back in decades searching for the next best sound, I gathered some decent new tracks from bands like Crayon Fields and Atlas Sound. I'm sure their labels will be telling me to withdraw it very soon, so grab it f**kers!
In other news regarding girls, the Godfather of Girls, Roman Polanski has been arrested. Why? Well, back in 77' Roman had "Celebrity Hot Tub in Jack Nicholson's house with some lolitas! I fell in love with him and Americans hated him ever-since...either way the Swiss gov't have not made it certain that he would be sent back to the USA for charges, but there is a chance all charges can be dropped, if the girl, now a e-list cougar actress, denies her previous allegation and bring forthsthe truth: BIG BIRD DID IT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE BUCKNELL, A year Wiser and still glad to have you around!
***BANDS THAT MAKE YOU LOVE GIRLS or maybe start listening to Amazing Baby or the Historics or some other band that's been doing this s**t for a minute!

Crayon Fields- We're so old we believe it- from 2006 Album Animal Bells
Atlas Sound- Shiela- No relation to the NYC band, Schieles
Girls- Ghost Mouth-From the album, Album


No comments:

Post a Comment