Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SUNNY F**KING PORTO RICO!!!!



(Photo taken Before meeting Spicoli)
I was surprised to Google this blog to find that people still write for this!? I'm not saying anything bad about it. It's just weird that people are submitting stories to talk about native American girlfriends and fashion boutiques. Wasn't this blog supposed to be about music and s**t. Oh well, I guess everyone gets a little side-tracked. Last week I was fortunate enough to visit Puerto Rico. I hadn't been there ever and had always wanted to go. I guess it was something I had to get out of my system. The food was tasty and carbo-stocked- Just like the food above 145th street! I traveled with a fellow musician friend of mine and he was dumb enough to bring his girlfriend. There was more than enough prostitutes to go around and not like the ones you see on Sunset blvd. or worse like Hunts Point in the Bronx. No these girls/boys hadn't ever seen a mobile phone made after the year 2000, let alone get f**ked with one! So, I enjoyed myself and had the pleasure of watching my friend bang his girl missionary style. Just when I thought it was hopeless, I met this boy ( I nicked named him Spicoli)who sold me 10 joints for 5 dollars. He had to be no older than 10, man. He was like, "Papa! Papa! Smokey-smoke!" and all I could think was, Fuck YEAH, KID! Next thing I know me and Spicoli are drinking cocitos(pronounced Coke-key-toes), rum shots off whores, and doing lines off the resort brochure -definitely had a bodacious time! Later that night, on my way to my room, I realised I spent $500 dollars fucking about with Spicoli. Hell, I never wanted to do any of that. I just wanted to meet some babes, get drunk, and go para-sailing. And I did! I just didn't want to spend $500 bucks hanging around some spanish midget druglord.
Bon Iver (my boy was making swet sweet love to his girl to this song) For Emma- from For Emma Forever
Deerhunter- Little Kids- From Microcastle (To my puerto-rican homie, Spicoli)



No comments:

Post a Comment