Wednesday, February 18, 2009

5A.M and There's No SALT in the Soup!


Maybe I should've stayed asleep dreaming about exploding Ferrari's and whether or not Richard Gere was ever really guilty of stuffing gerbils up his ass, but NOOOO! I had to awake and pee(which seemed an eternity) and I returned to my bedroom wide-eyed and awake at 5 a.m. just like the bum's I see hanging out in Dumbo by the Bridge Fresh begging for 40 oz beers and "SALTY SOUP."
I'm awake and all I can think to do is watch old Miami Vice episodes on Hulu! Before I knew it, I was dosing off to Tubbs blasting a sawed-off shotgun at some wild South American drug-dealing, gruen watch wearing, Jherri Curl dripping scums head! Meanwhile, Crockett(Don Johnson....no, seriously, this is his name) is wrestling a gun from one of the bad guys, rolling around on the sandy beach(homo-erotic subtext) until the gun eventually fires on the bad guy killing him. Friggin' Painful to watch this crap!

Dammit! I should've never woke up to pee!

Well, before I go lemme give you guys some of that RAD-ASS SALTY SOUP - Sebastien tellier's Kilometer
(right click that s**t)

++

No comments:

Post a Comment