Monday, February 23, 2009

I'M SOOO DOING THIS TO YOU!!!



Hey, What the Fuck, Jay?! I didn't want to do this but you asked me to write a post, didn't you? You really need to be more clever lately. So here, Mr. Pretentious, your salty story!
I'm sitting in the airport & waiting for my plane to france and I'm thinking, "Why would he ask me to write for him?" "Is he crazy?" Certainly, he must know that I'm angry with him. Yes, Yes, I know, Jay, Bears get angry and not humans...but I'm pretty upset with you! Can you blame me? Wouldn't you be upset if your "husband" whom you never see and lives across the Atlantic oceans, decides to avoid spending time with you? Wouldn't you just want to kick him in the kneecaps? I guess I'd be able to accept his attitude if it was a matter of him having a lot on his mind or that he's been ill, but I haven't a single clue? Not one single talk from him in the last past week other than an email asking me to write for this blog. How dare you, mister!

Sorry, I had to express myself to everyone. But now, I don't feel better, just even.

This is the part when I share some tunes or some videos for people to have fun with or kick some sense in these guys heads! Perhaps some of my favourites including Arthur Russell, Belle & Sebastian, The Beatles, Cut Copy, M.Ward, M-83, Pharcyde vs. Radiohead, and No Doubt...Video from Jean Luc's Mascilin Feminin

Arthur Russell- Instrumentals 2A- From album, 1st Thought Best Thought

Belle & Sebastian- Lazy Line Painter Jane from album Push Barman to Open Wounds

The Beatles- Don't Let me Down- from album, Let it Be

Cut Copy- Far Away- from album, Ghost in Couleurs

M. Ward- Vincent O'Brien- from album, Transfiguration of Vincent O'Brien

M-83- Couleurs- from album Saturdays = Youth

Pharcyde vs. Radiohead- High & Dry- Courtesy of Team Canada

No Doubt- Excuse me, Mister- from album, Tragic Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. Well, you sure know how pour on the Salt, don't ya! I'll call you tomorrow, if you don't begin to feel too sorry for yourself and choke on some SALTY SOUP!

    ReplyDelete