Thursday, February 19, 2009

EXPLOSIVE!!! SALT IN THE WOUNDS-YIKES!!!




If Dr. Dre was to make a song about me, It would probably start with me waking up in bed next to one of my "Hizz-Zoes," wild pitbulls with tatoos running around looking mean, and one of my homies in the front room(more likely to be Sharif & Tariq) drinking on a 40 .oz of the "Old Gold!
"I'd stress to my homie that life is hell when you live like a "G" and we'd start driving around Brooklyn eating Bagels, slapping hippies, and running from the cops!

Okay...Okay! Even though I'd probably never do any of that retarded shit I mentioned above, it's still good to have dreams like mine that involve beer, guns, women, explosions, lo-riders, bikes, slapping the cops, slapping hippies, putting animals in check, reading the Post, wearing the same shit everyday, and making a grip of cash! Isn't this what most people dream about? Or is it always about dying or finding "True Love" (womp...womp...womp!).

Anywho, I've been zoning to The Violens. Also, Chairlift, not to give them anymore props than they need. My only way to describe them is old vs. new hippie- Thus, It's going to be splendid hangin' with them during SXSW when I challenge them to a crawfish BBQ!
HIDE YOUR KIDS FROM THE SALTY SOUP! Or just keep them from John McCain appearances on t.v. shows- S4LT!

Chairlift- Planet Health(Right click the S**t)

Violens- Violent Sensation Descends(Right Lick the Salt)

++

No comments:

Post a Comment