Tuesday, February 24, 2009

this salts for you audrey...wherever you are...


[where were you when i fell from grace][frozen heart, an empty space]
[somethings changing, its in your eyes] [please don't speak, you'll only lie]

[i just hang on suffer well][sometimes its hard][its hard to tell]

[i found treasure not where i thought][peace of mind can't be bought]
[still i believe]

[i just hang on][suffer well][sometimes its hard][its hard to tell]

[an angel led me when i was blind][i said take me back, i've changed my mind]
[now i believe]

[i just hang on] [suffer well][sometimes its hard][its hard to tell]

[from the blackest room][I was torn][you called my name][our love was born]
[so i believe]

[i just hang on][suffer well][sometimes its hard][so hard hard to tell]

No comments:

Post a Comment