Saturday, March 14, 2009

THE 13th- JACK'D AND READY TO SLAP HIPPIES!!!

Last night after leaving Amazing Baby's album party,  some Dirty Hippie fuck jacked my bike rod and seat!  I immediately wanted to walk down ludlow and smack any  dingy plaid shirt wearing SHAG-FAG I saw on the street, but Noah stopped me.  He was like, " Don't worry, Hipsters are retarded.  They don't know any better."  He's right, but that just made me feel worse like the time when this freckly green eyed girl looked me in the eyes while giving me the worst blow job ever or the time when I heard "Only You" from Yaz- Retarded?! Okay-Okay... What's done is done. No one wants to read a post about me yelling at hippies all day, but before I conclude my rant lemme protest:  You hippies got over on me this time.  Just wait...one of these days I'm gonna kidnap you assholes, bathe you in REAL SOAP, and turn you into your worst nightmare- a Wall street derivatives broker/ coke head prostitute that believes in steak dinners and J.P. Tods!
On another subject, I rcv'd some tremdous feedback on Christian's album for Phoenix.  Thanks to those guys for dishing out the mp3's to the S4 crew.  Now gimme some loot for the free publicity we gave ya!  For now I leave you guys with some trax for both HIM/ HER....Masculin et Feminin-  Get Ready!  See you at Maison IX  at LOVE, NYC tonight
Moving Units- X and Y- from 2003  12" release 
AMAZING BABY- Bayonets- from 2009 album Caribbean Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment