Monday, March 9, 2009

REVENGE OF THE SALTY MONDAYS!!


I took a small vacation from the Saltiness. It was more like being in some tripped-out weekend long dream involving trick Springtime weather, riding bikes wasted with Gren, drinking beers at 9 a.m. getting women to embrace divorce, losing my wallet, missing the Armory for lamb burgers, and thinking about LA- The desert! Somehow I ended back in my bedroom on a rainy/pissy brooklyn morning wondering where are my socks and why I end up sleeping with a girl whom I despise? J'mepris!

But it's all Frosted flakes, guys! I'm back and ready to give you some music to jam to and something to look at that's alot more interesting than what you're looking at while you're at work or what I woke up next to this morning. It's gonna be an awesome week! If you're in Paris, Cosmic Wonder is having a party for a new fashion book they produced. Find more on Super Future. More event tips are to come this week so stay tuned if you wanna be something in life.

Billy Ocean- Loverboy- from 1984 album Suddenly
The Jesus Mary Chain- Sowing Seeds- from 1982 album Psycho Candy
Sean Lennon- Headlights- from 2007 album Friendly Fires
Skew- Bring on the Riffs- from 2008 album Skew

No comments:

Post a Comment