Monday, March 30, 2009

LOOSE LIPS SALT SHIPS!!!


Awake.   Friday morning in Greenwich Village somewhere on washington street walking into the apple store to purchase a hard drive.  Glen was assisting me on some photoshoot for Gemma Kahng and I was living the high streets again but 15 times broker-er!  Somehow the baseball helmet tightly fixed to my head gave me some immediate satisfaction along with the amount of babes having afternoon lunch with their sugar-daddies in Meat-Packing(I assume it's meaning is homo-erotic).  I spotted a few babes outside of Pastis looking at me.  I ignored them as soon as I could smell their hair products and decided to keep down the street.
Later that night was fun! I saw some familiar friends and a buddy from design school I haven't seen in a while because he moved to Oregon.  Somewhere during this moment I resented having to be the source of entertainment and wanted to grab some woman and "do" her but I didn't.  I just stood behind the turntables mixing records and lacing myself with enough psychs that I might just forget myself and leave the party. I wanted to leave and go to the desert, sip tequilla from a water jug, and sing Gary Puckett's Young Girls out load enough to wake the gila monsters! But instead I played happy music.  An Opposite to my earlier Dj's who played awful, awful, depression music!  They really suck, but those guys are friends of mine.  So, they don't always suck, just then, just that night.  
Afterhours. I walked into a Mcdonalds at 3a.m. with Frank. I ordered 2 fillet o' fish for $3, 2 apple pies for $1, and a small fry$1. the total was $5..42 and the guy gave me back 15 dollars.  I shortchanged the McDonalds guy. I'm happy now.

Hippie music muther***ker! Eric Burdon & The Animals-Sky Pilot  2) Lynn Anderson's Rosegarden 3)Donovan's Season of the Witch- right click it!

No comments:

Post a Comment