Monday, March 2, 2009

TOO RETARDED TO BE NORMAL


I spent yesterday's brunch circling the "want" ads in the Sunday "Times." I was about three Bloody Mary's, a couple pints, and 3 whiskey shots in when a familaiar face was poking at my back.  It was a friend  of mind from LA who has been in NYC as long as I recall being "Someone Special." I was happy to see her and it was sad at the same time because I was drunk. And drunk people never know how to emote happy faces, just drunk blank ones.  I tried to feign sobriety but I probably looked crazy as a FOX!  Her birthday's coming  soon as well as this other guy-friend I know from poland.  March Birthday's rule, but only if you're an airies!  Especially Airies who are girls...It's like they get all "Catnipped" and lose their knickers allover town- Brilliant!  
Anyways, I never properly said "bye" to my friend at brunch. It was more like, "I gotta go and meet my design assistant- Peace out!"  I'm sure she was busy as well, yeah?  So what I'm trying to say in this Salt-covered post is:  I'm so glad to see you, Nat!

Later on I sobered down and watched Fight Club.  I thought about this blog and then I thought about all the people who make me smile and laugh(happiness).  I thought about Ariel Pink and little dwarfs with cool colorful knit hats.  I imagined getting divorced, having bi-polar lovers become successful actresses, and never paying taxes- Sublime!

The End.

p.s. any young girls wanna come over and snuggle with "the captain?" We can listen to my michael jackson records...or we can do some finger painting on each other.

Music...and really goood salty music- Kosher, totally kosher!


Los Microwaves- Coast to Coast from album Life after Breakfast (fuggin' rare...thank me you saltines that I ever found this for you!)

NEW ORDER- Dream Attack- Private Factory 12" release 1988 [dedicated to Natalie/Igor]

and my German favorite! Die Doraus und Die Marinas- Tulpen und narzissen

Ariel Pink- Life in LA- from album Ariel Pink's Haunted Grafitti (for my boy, Jesse)

No comments:

Post a Comment