Friday, March 20, 2009

WHO THE HELL ASKED FOR SNOW IN NEW YORK!!? I was on my way out of my house to get my daily bagel w/peanut butter before heading to SoHo and BLAMMO! Snow. WTF?! Last night I was jogging over the Manhattan Bridge with my seemingly sketch neighbor when it started to drizzle. But Snow, really! I guess I won't be doing much this Friday other than drinking tea and eating old ass graham crackers that Chloe's Nonna sent. I think she didn't check the expiration date.
Anyway, there are some super Birthday "shouts" we'd like to do for all the friends and writers of the Blog whose b-days are approaching- which makes them either Pisces or Aries. So Here we go...."Happy SALTY Birthday" Nasir, Nobu, Noah, Justine, Karen, Sarah, and Hoon! So much to say to you all, I can't decide what to do. For now, I'll grab a beer, sip it, and blast some M83. Rad. Some Birthday Songs to play for people to get em all snuggly and salt'd!

Safir- Can U Fell Me?- from 1994 album Boxcar Sessions- (Zshare Only)
International Music System- Run Away- From Very Rare IMS 12" Edit
Panda Bear- Bro's- from 2007 album Person Pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment