Thursday, March 19, 2009

THE UNFORGETTABLE SEASON

"This is what I thought you said...talking on the phone! " Two years ago when I quit my job and began my career at doing whatever I want, a friend told me that it would be worth my while. I knew that already, but living off your savings can be a bit weird. I recall last summer biking all around Manhattan looking at creeps and babes. It was fantastic! Then I went to LA and started driving all- over the city. I began to hang out on 3rd street by the Whole Foods market just to pick up babes. Then I'd go to Scout and hang out with their shopgirl, Angela- some hipster who should've been a yuppie. I ended back in New York after a few months of that and began doing the same S**t allover again.
Today I'm riding through SoHo and hanging out in A.P.C. talking to the Shop Girls. I think I might start working there for a month. If I do, Ill let y'all know (How very Texan of me). In the Meantime, Let's give a hoo-rah for VAN PELT's performance at SXSW!!! And Let's spread the enthusiasm for VIOLENS who will be playing at the American Apparel's Party- Sup Glen!

Cassettes Won't Listen- Freeze and Explode from album Small Time Machine
Okkervil River- Lost Coastlines- from the album The Stand-In's
And my old band Nightslashers(post-Chris Otto & Pre-Schieles)- James, I don't Care- Letters -Zshare

No comments:

Post a Comment