Wednesday, March 4, 2009

KISSING GAMES: LIPS SO SALTY


I always wanted to know what makes a great kisser.  Is it the lips (full or flat)?  The wet or dryness of heat from the nostrils that seem to all but say, "harder, faster, stronger"?  Is it the watery stary eyes locked to mine, faced upon themselves to be conquered- a thirsty desire quench and longing satifaction!? What is it?  Maybe I should just go outside, look someone in the eyes, flash em' my "James Franco," and plant one  on em!  Last week, I made out with some married woman. I don't know what was going through her mind, but I knew what was going through mine because it was happening in my pants.  I think they call this love at first sting as per the Scorpions (My favorite c-list band!). 
I gotta call from my ex today. She's taking my fat-ass cat back to France. You heartless bastard! I never understood why I always end on either poles- cool or uncool.  For once, can't I just be "okay" or "in the middle."  A lot of people tend to end up there.  Michael Jackson said "Stick in the middle-Yeah Yeah!"  in that song Startin' Something and in most threesomes the girl in the middle seems to get best of both worlds.  By the way,  I hate that term(Threesome).  Why can't it be called, "Wild bunchin'" or "Double Deckin'"..Hell, I'll even say "Multi-box" before I say that Thr33some S**t.  I'm being rude, right now....I'm secretly writing this post while at a movie date with this girl.  Yes, I'm bored...with Liam Neeson! The girl is awesome!  We might meet-up with  Tigerface at beatrice inn later, but first I have to practice some of that kissing magic!

Songs to Salt-Kiss to

The Cure- One more Time- from album Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
French Kicks- Trial of the Century- from album Trial of The Century (For Saemi) 
and some xtra-salt from YYY's-Sweets- from album Show your Bones




No comments:

Post a Comment